TOP SECRET: EYES ONLY
Case Officer: Maria da Assunção Andrade Esteves
Technical Operations: Marshall Flinkman
Field Operatives: Solana Belasco, Oxana Petrova, Tui Tukiwaho
Base Of Operations: New York, UCAS
- Test of physical security, requiring you to infiltrate a facility in Manhattan
- 72 hour window, starting at midnight local time
- Must complete a data steal and hardware theft in that time
Target is Scientia Labs: Fifth Floor, 811 Tenth Avenue, at the corner of 10th Ave and W 53rd Street. There are four components to the test; each part is critical to our success.
- As much of the data (in both nexus files and optical chips) relating to “Project Paracelsus” must be removed from the Scientia Labs facility and systems as possible;
- A set of internal wiring (diagram below) must be rerouted;
- A particular nexus system must be removed from the “Project Paracelsus” labs in working order;
- You must evade detection by security, exploiting any and all gaps in sensor coverage. A report will be required.
As this is a live test, an independent company has been hired to work security for the duration. They will be equipped with non-lethal armaments, and you are forbidden from using lethal force during this exercise.
Access will be via a Hermes delivery van labelled for Johan’s Secure Deliveries. This will provide entry and egress via the Bronx.
- Independent research firm subcontracting work for multiple corporations;
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Zurich-Orbital Gemeinschaftsbank;
- Will only accept deliveries 7am-6pm daily;
- Location is a former telecommunications hub for New York City;
- 44-storey building with only 22 floors;
- Security detail always consists of five staff, ten during shift change;
- Shift change takes one hour and occurs at 7am, 3pm and 11pm.